Vicky has been involved in the tourist industry for a number of years and after doing a lot of research and following other businesses overseas, she knew that waterbikes would be the perfect water activity to introduce to Perth and so Perth Waterbike Adventures was born!
If you’re looking for a fun activity to do with family or friends, come and spend a day with us. Enjoy a leisurely glide on the water from Matilda Bay to the famous Blue Boat House, past the Statue of Eliza to the foothills of Kings Park Botanical Gardens, while observing the beautiful families of black swans and other bird and marine life. If you’re lucky, you may even get a chance to spot the resident Swan River dolphins!
There are two versions of the bike, a standard bicycle seat option and a reclining bike option – you can choose which option is most comfortable for you.
Our waterbikes are quiet, have zero emissions and are a great way to take in the surrounding beauty of Perth from a totally different perspective.
- The minimum height is 140 cm
- Each waterbike can hold one (1) rider of up to 120kg
- Children 8-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- All participants are required to sign an indemnity form prior to departure
- Thule BABY seats max weight 23kg
- Life jackets are to be worn by all participants
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to have a lifejacket fitted, safety briefing and practice in the bay
- What to wear? Wear a hat, sunscreen and sun smart clothing. Shoes can be worn, but they may get slightly wet so you’re better to go without! Bring a bottle of water if you’re going on a tour.
What We Provide
- A warm welcome by Perth Waterbike Adventures
- The option of recumbent/recliner or upright seats
- Seats and handlebars are adjustable to leg lengths
- Safety briefing before leaving
- Small drybag for valuables
- FUN and experienced guides who know the water’s best kept secrets
- Good vibes are guaranteed!
Such a lovely and relaxing experience cruising around the bay with dolphins popping up to say hello. Staff were wonderful. Highly recommend and cant wait to do it again
– Danika Sharpe –
Such a lovely, relaxing experience! It was so peaceful riding around Matilda Bay with the highlight being able to see so many dolphins swimming around – just magical! 😍 the staff were kind and friendly too.
– Tish Maree –
Wow! 🙌🙌 We loved these fun, easy to use Waterbikes. I can’t wipe the smile off my face. Vicky and her son are beyond kind and have the best energy. I highly recommend 😍💦
– Beki Faithfull –
Highly recommend this experience! Lots of fun and really well organized. We had to change our booking due to bad weather and Victoria was so helpful and accommodating. Great way to see a bit of Perth and explore Matilda Bay. Great activity for young and old.
– Amy S –
We are open to collaborating with local businesses to design new ways to activate Perth's waterways. If you have a cool idea, we'd love to be a part of it!
Cnr Hackett Drive and Australia II Drive, Crawley, Perth WA
For all media enquiries, please call or email Vicky.
© 2020 Perth Waterbike Adventures All Rights Reserved